Dielectric Layer – 59ml (2oz)
The new 2Oz (59ml) Dielectric material is an important layer for Lumilor that allows even distribution of the current to light up Lumilor. Tiny but packs a lot of power.
Lumilor Dielectric is a solvent based material which acts as an insulator between the conductive layers of the backplane and the Conductive Top Coat. Dielectric is pre-mixed and ready to spray.
- Required Equipment for Dielectric Application (Not Included with the product)
- HVLP system with 1.3mm nozzle and PSI of 20 – 25
- Disposable cup system
- ¼ inch to ½ inch masking tape
- Filter – 120 mesh or 125 micron
- Glass or plastic stir sticks (DO NOT use wooden or metal stir sticks)
- Substrate with properly masked, applied, dried, and tested backplane
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.